What Makes Us Different
Military members and their spouses receive unique benefits when they join the WSU Coug family:
- 100% online programs. Graduate with your Executive MBA Online in as few as 16 months or an Online MBA in as few as 22 months. No campus visits required.
- GMAT waiver. Your military leadership matters. Demonstrating five or more years of progressive managerial experience may allow us to waive the GMAT requirement.
- Reduced tuition. Military MBA students receive a $102 per-credit-hour tuition reduction.
- No application fee. Our standard $75 application fee is waived for all military-affiliated students.
- Accommodating deployment policy. We’ll work with you to maintain your academic progress if you’re deployed or called to active duty.
- Military-focused support. Our support staff and Office of Veterans Affairs focuses on timely processing of your financial benefits so you can stay focused on your academic journey.
Your Success Is Our Priority
Veterans and active-duty students begin their academic journey at WSU with personalized professional assessments designed to help them achieve success whether in or out of uniform. They can also increase their return on investment by taking advantage of development opportunities for military members, veterans, and their spouses:
- Career design through individualized referrals, cultivated resources, and informative alumni industry nights
- Engaging networking events such as the MBA Veterans Conference, WSU EMBA Leadership Conference, and Carson Veterans Military Community All-Call
- Professional skill-building with online workshops and resources for resume writing, networking, and interviewing
- Customized feedback on your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile from an experienced branding coach