Welcome to WSU’s Corporate Partnership Program
Washington State University and the Carson College of Business are excited to be part of the professional growth of employees through our corporate partnership program. We are pleased to offer a tuition discount for our Online MBA program and Executive MBA programs.
All eligible applicants will have their application fee waived and enjoy a 10% tuition discount. You may be eligible for additional discounts through your employer’s tuition assistance program.
WSU ranks in the Top 20 among the U.S. News & World Report “Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans” for 2023.
The WSU Carson College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
Washington State University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
Corporate Partnership Program Benefits
Benefits for students
- Enjoy 10% tuition savings and have your application fee waived
- Combine this tuition discount with your employer’s tuition assistance program to save even more
- Obtain the knowledge and skills to be more productive, promotable, and valuable in your current role and future roles
- Complete MBA and Executive MBA coursework 100% online, making it easier to fit into your schedule
Benefits for employers
- Assist your employees to earn an advanced degree
- Help them grow professionally and provide greater value to the company
- Retain current employees to reduce turnover
- Expand your benefits package to include educational assistance and become more attractive to potential new employees
- Enjoy all these benefits with no out-of-pocket expenses
100% Online MBA Program Details
Your business education should reflect real-life business practices and challenges, and at WSU, it does. Our MBA courses are designed to equip you with the in-demand knowledge and skills to apply to your work now—and throughout your entire career.
The online MBA coursework focuses on modern business theories, terminologies, and strategic plans. You’ll also explore real-world business cases and complete a hands-on capstone project based on actual scenarios from the business world. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop the entrepreneurial instincts and organizational decision-making skills to thrive in modern business.
Learn more about the foundational structure of the Online MBA curriculum to prepare for success in the program.
100% Online Executive MBA Program Details
As an executive-level business program, our online EMBA is built to help you master cross-functional leadership, entrepreneurial thinking, the global perspective, and advanced business planning. In our collaborative learning environment, you’ll work, discuss, and share your experiences and ideas with an equally talented cohort of classmates to uncover new insights and expand your business acumen.
Learn more about the foundational structure of the Online Executive MBA curriculum to prepare for success in the program.
Interested in adding your company to our corporate partnership roster?
Connect your HR benefits representative with WSU’s Matthew Beer at email@example.com. They can discuss a partnership with your organization to save you money on your education!
Candidates will receive the discounted tuition for the duration of their program, as long as they remain employed at a corporate discount partner company.
Applicants must meet admissions requirements for each program to be eligible.
Tests, application fees, and references waived for select programs.