- GMAT Waiver – your military leadership experience counts. Demonstrating seven or more years of progressive managerial experience may allow us to waive the GMAT/GRE
- Reduced Tuition – military and veteran students (MBA) receive a $100 per credit hour tuition reduction off of our already competitive rates
- No Application Fee – $75 application fee is waived for all military and veteran students
- 100% online – our program is 100% online, allowing you the flexibility you need to lead your team and complete your mission
- Accreditation – Carson College of Business’s Online MBA is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB) and the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
- VA Educational Benefits – WSU Veterans Services is dedicated to timely and transparent processing of your financial benefits
- Backpacks to Boardrooms – launched in 2018, B2B is a unique program designed to enhance your academic experience and support your continued military service or success in the corporate environment
WSU is ranked #8 among the U.S. News & World Report “Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans” for 2018.
WSU is recognized as a Military Friendly School for 2018.
The WSU Carson College of Business is recognized on Military Times’ list of “Best for Vets: Colleges 2018.”
WSU now ranks #12 among the "Best Online MBA Programs" by U.S. News & World Report, which is the top 5% nationally.