TUITION AND FEES*
Your choice to invest in an advanced education can be one of the most worthwhile decisions you will ever make. Here is a breakdown of the costs related to the Executive MBA Online:
- Tuition per credit hour: $1,296
- Total tuition: $57,024 (44 credits)
- Application fee: $75
- Number of courses: 14
* Tuition and fees are subject to change.
- Some courses may incur their own additional fees. Tuition costs above do not include the cost of books.
- Specific details will be provided prior to registration.
- Federal financial assistance is available to those who qualify.
- For IBUS 600 (International Field Study) airfare and other travel related expenses are additional
Scholarships available – to learn more, speak with an enrollment advisor.
Payment and Late Fees: Payment of registration fees is due on or before the fifth day of class. If payment is not complete by the fifth (5th) day of classes, students will be assessed a late fee of $150 flat rate.
STUDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES
You may be eligible for financial assistance to help fund your education. Below are just some of the options that may be available to you. The WSU Financial Aid Office and the Carson College of Business do not specifically endorse these loans or lenders, and we encourage you to carefully consider all loan options. Students are financially responsible for their own tuition. To learn more about the financial aid options available to you, consult the Student Financial Services website.
- Corporate Partnerships: WSU partners with several large corporations that allow for a tuition reimbursement. Your Enrollment Advisor can assist you with determining if your company qualifies.
- Employee Reimbursement: Check with your employer to see if they offer tuition reimbursement and what it takes to qualify for these funds.
- Federal Student Loans: Eligibility for need-based financial aid is determined by submitting a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Private Loans: These are available from a variety of sources.
SATISFACTORY ACADEMIC PROGRESS
In an effort to ensure that we have successful students and responsible borrowers, we have a Satisfactory Academic Progress policy in place. As a graduate student, a 3.0 grade point average is required to enroll and to stay enrolled in your program, regardless of the funding you have secured. If your funding choice is financial aid, in addition to maintaining a 3.0 GPA, you must meet certain standards of academic progress to continue to receive funding. Failure to meet these standards may result in financial aid being withheld. As a student accepting financial aid, it is very important to understand the associated responsibilities and required rates of progress. If you persist according to the course schedule and degree plan that your student support team member provides to you, you will be on track for on-time degree completion. To learn more, read WSU’s policy on Satisfactory Academic Progress and Academic Deficiency Requirements.