MEET. GREET. LEARN.
The WSU Carson College of Business hosts an annual multi-day Leadership Conference exclusively for current EMBA students and alumni. This engaging event is an extraordinary opportunity to participate in keynote speaker sessions and to meet and network with other Carson College of Business EMBA students, alumni, and faculty. This event kicks off with an evening welcome reception typically held at one of Seattle’s well-known downtown venues providing a nice backdrop for socializing and connecting with colleagues and faculty. The event includes a cocktail hour with the Dean of the Carson College of Business as well as engaging sessions featuring accomplished business experts speaking on topics ranging from executive readiness and successful leadership practices to corporate lessons learned.
WHAT PAST ATTENDEES HAD TO SAY:
- “It was an excellent networking setting, and great place to catch-up with former students, and instructors.”
- “I found the experience/content to be relevant and valuable.”
- “The conference was wonderful. All of the content was useful to me and appropriately interactive. Still, the best part was getting to meet some of my classmates and professors face-to-face.”
- “The networking was invaluable.”
- “A great way to stay connected to the program and continue education.”
- “The format, network, and content was all first-class. This made my EMBA program all the more worthwhile.”
- “A must for online EMBA students!”
2021 LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
September 27-28 • Seattle
Chip Hunter, Dean, Carson College of Business
Meet and network with fellow Executive MBA students, alumni, local NBoA, faculty, staff, and donors. Event to include drinks and food.
Laurie Nichols, Business Succession Coach
A Formula for Success: Building Succession Ready Teams
Nichols’ session will share her Triple-Win Succession Formula with her three pillars of successful succession: communication, engagement, and professional development.
Karli Barich, Executive Director, Foreign Language for Youth
Brian Lewis, Leader, Logistics Center of Excellence, Cisco
Hazelmae Overturf, Senior Manager, Learning and Development – HR, BECU
Aaron Wheeler, Information Technology Director, Suquamish Tribe
This event is exclusive to EMBA students and graduates.