Important DatesTo help you stay on track for your preferred start term, please refer to this academic calendar for each term’s course start date. Our application deadlines are rolling, so please speak with an enrollment advisor for more detail.
|Course Start Date||January 7th|
|Course Start Date||May 6th|
|Course Start Date||August 19th|
- Completed application (online)
- Completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Seven-plus years of management, senior management, or executive business experience
- GPA: Min. 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GMAT: The GMAT may be waived for qualified candidates*
- GMAT Code: 09D-TL-19
- Letter of organizational support
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Organizational summary (500 words or fewer describing your organization and role within it)
- Organizational chart
- Official transcripts
GMAT Substitution PolicyIn combination with academic and professional experience, the GMAT is a good predictor of a candidate’s success in an MBA program and is generally required for admission. A GMAT waiver may be granted for applicants who exceed basic MBA admission requirements:
- 3.0 GPA or above on a 4.0 scale
- Strong recommendation letters with a completed application
- Either (1) have previously completed a graduate or professional degree, or (2) can demonstrate seven or more years of progressive managerial experience in position(s) requiring supervisory decision-making and leadership.
International StudentsPlease submit all of the materials as required in addition to the following:
- Official copies of certificates and/or diplomas
- TOEFL: 580 (237c) (93 IBTS)
- School Code: 4705
Tuition and Fees*Your choice to invest in an advanced education can be one of the most worthwhile decisions you will ever make. Here is a breakdown of the costs related to the online Executive MBA:
- Tuition per credit hour: $1,233
- Total tuition: $54,252 (44 credits)
- Application fee: $75
- Number of courses: 14
* Tuition and fees are subject to change.
- Some courses may incur their own additional fees. Tuition costs above do not include the cost of books.
- Specific details will be provided prior to registration.
- Federal financial assistance is available to those who qualify.
- For IBUS 600 (International Field Study) airfare and other travel related expenses are additional