To help you stay on track for your preferred start term, please refer to this academic calendar for each term’s course start date. Our application deadlines are rolling, so please speak with an enrollment advisor for more detail.
May 8, 2023
August 21, 2023
- Completed application (online)
- Completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Five-plus years of management, senior management, or executive business experience
- GPA: Minimum 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, however, the age of GPA and the level of degree and rigor will be considered in the evaluation
- GMAT: The GMAT may be waived for qualified candidates*
- GMAT Code: 09D-TL-19
- One letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Organizational chart
- Official transcripts
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
In no more than 500 words, demonstrate how your professional and academic experiences have prepared you for success as an Executive MBA student. Be sure to let us know why the Carson College of Business at Washington State University is right for you. What are your future goals and how can the Carson College Executive MBA help you achieve those goals. In addition, if you are seeking a GMAT waiver, please include that request in your essay along with supporting information as to why a waiver should be considered.
GMAT/GRE WAIVER POLICY
In combination with academic and professional experience, the GMAT/GRE is a good predictor of a candidate’s success in an MBA program and is generally required for admission. A GMAT or GRE waiver may be granted for applicants who exceed the basic MBA admission requirements and meets one of the below criteria:
- Five-plus years of management, senior management, or executive business experience and a 3.00 GPA or higher
- STEM degree with a 3.00 GPA or higher (no work experience required)
- Business degree from an AACSB-accredited institution with a 3.00 GPA or higher (no work experience required
- Ten-plus years work experience and a 2.79 GPA or higher
If you would like to be considered for the GMAT/GRE waiver, please submit a written request asking that the above items evidenced in your application file be considered for a GMAT substitution. Applicants that do not meet the above admissions criteria may submit resume, letters of recommendation and statement of purpose for consideration.
All international transcripts should be sent to World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) for evaluation.
Please submit all of the materials as required in addition to the following:
- International transcript evaluation
- School Code: 4705
- Score: 580 (237c) (93 IBTS)
- Pearson Test of English
- Code: 8Z2-GT-38
- Score: 62