Meet. Greet. Learn.
The WSU Carson College of Business hosts an annual three-day Leadership Conference exclusively for current EMBA students and alumni. This engaging event is an extraordinary opportunity to participate in keynote speaker sessions and to meet and network with other Carson College of Business EMBA students, alumni, and faculty.
This complimentary event kicks off with an evening welcome reception typically held at one of Seattle’s well-known downtown venues, providing a nice backdrop for socializing and connecting with colleagues and faculty. It is followed by two conference days featuring accomplished business experts speaking on topics ranging from executive readiness and successful leadership practices to corporate lessons learned.
What past attendees had to say:
- "The conference was wonderful. All of the content was useful to me and appropriately interactive. Still, the best part was getting to meet some of my classmates and professors face-to-face."
- "The networking was invaluable."
- "A great way to stay connected to the program and continue education."
- "The format, network, and content was all first-class. This made my EMBA program all the more worthwhile."
- "A must for online EMBA students!"
2016 Leadership Conference
Sept. 25-27 • Hotel Motif, Seattle
Stephan Krempl of Krempl Communications
Krempl shared his Global Executive Mindset (GEM) workshop.
Bryce Hoffman, Bestselling Author
Hoffman discussed strategies to develop a winning corporate culture.
Debra Benton, Executive Coach
Benton focused on executive actions that improve organizational performance.
This is a complimentary event exclusive to EMBA graduates and EMBA students (hotel and travel not included). The sponsored welcome reception includes complimentary drinks and appetizers, and there will be breakfast and lunch provided during hosted networking sessions on the second and third day of the conference.