No GMAT required for qualified applicants
Optional international field study
SHAPING BUSINESS LEADERS THROUGH ENGAGEMENT AND INNOVATION
The Washington State University Online Master of Business Administration forges confident business leaders by delivering a robust curriculum with an emphasis on entrepreneurship and global business, as well as a remarkably high level of student engagement.
- WSU is ranked in the top 10% of Online MBA Programs by U.S. News & World Report for 2023
- No GMAT for qualified candidates
- 100% online to maximize your time and location
- Graduate in as few as 22 months
- Earn a graduate business certificate while building foundational skills
- Choose from four concentrations or a general MBA track
WSU is ranked in the top 10% of Online MBA Programs by U.S. News & World Report for 2023.
WSU ranks in the Top 20 among the U.S. News & World Report “Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans” for 2023.
WSU is ranked #19 in the 2023 rankings of “The Best Online MBA Programs” by Poets&Quants.
The WSU Carson College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
Washington State University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).