- GMAT Waiver – your military leadership experience counts. Demonstrating five or more years of progressive managerial experience may allow us to waive the GMAT/GRE
- No Application Fee – $75 application fee is waived for all military and veteran students
- 100% online – our program is 100% online, allowing you the flexibility you need to lead your team and complete your mission
- Accreditation – Carson College of Business’s Online EMBA is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB) and the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
- VA Educational Benefits – WSU Veterans Services is dedicated to timely and transparent processing of your financial benefits
- Backpacks to Boardrooms – launched in 2018, B2B is a unique program designed to enhance your academic experience and support your continued military service or success in the corporate environment
“The relationships I made with my EMBA classmates are wonderful and ongoing.”
Online EMBA, Class of 2013 Manager of Creative Costuming, The Walt Disney Company
WSU is ranked #8 among the U.S. News & World Report “Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans” for 2019.
WSU is recognized as a Military Friendly School for 2019.
The WSU Carson College of Business is recognized on Military Times’ list of “Best for Vets: Colleges 2019.”
WSU now ranks #13 among the “Best Online MBA Programs” by U.S. News & World Report, which is the top 5% nationally.